The first step in your journey is to have an Advanced 3D Doppler Ultrasound Scan which checks over 30 areas of your fertility. Following that you'll have virtual consultation with one of our highly experienced IVF consultants and then time with your dedicated patient coordinator, which you can do via video or phone, from your own home.
Your first step to starting treatment
The benefits of a virtual consultation
- Discuss your fertility with a highly experienced IVF consultant who will put together your tailored treatment plan
- Have an Advanced 3D Doppler Ultrasound Scan which gives you comprehensive information about your fertility
- You'll have regular communication with your Patient Coordinator who can answer any of your queries throughout your journey
- Have the time to think and consider all of your options so that you are ready to make an informed decision
- You'll still have all the benefits of a face to face Initial Consultation whilst saving up to £50
Advantages of our advanced ultrasound scan
Professor Campbell has pioneered the use of ultrasound to provide a detailed and accurate insight into fertility.
Our scan checks over 30 areas of your fertility, and you will receive the results of the test during your virtual consultation. These will be explained to you by your clinician who can answer any questions you might have.
Our 3D Doppler ultrasound scan is the foundation of our approach. Whilst we can identify different types of complex fertility issues using the our advanced ultrasound scan, we will also advise you on how we can help you to optimise your natural fertility.
Virtual Consultation + Ultrasound Scan - £360 (£50 OFF)
- -An advanced ultrasound scan which checks 30 areas of your fertility
- -A 45 minute video/phone consultation with a highly experienced IVF consultant
- -Up to 30 minutes review with your patient coordinator
- -A tailored IVF treatment plan
- -A detailed breakdown of the treatment costings
- -Arrange any further tests if necessary
Have any questions?
If you wish to find out more about our virtual consultations or book your appointment, please give our friendly team a call.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. If your partner can join, then this will be helpful. Your clinician will want to discuss with both of you, your fertility and medical histories.
Yes. If you’ve previously had scans or tests done, then please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your consultation. If you are not able to, but have them with you, please make sure you have these ready during your consultation.
If you have not had any previous scans or tests, you can still go ahead with virtual consultation. Our fertility specialists are highly experienced and will be able to make a plan for necessary tests and recommend treatment based on a discussion on your fertility history during your consultation. You will also have your Advanced Ultrasound Scan once we recommence with treatment.
Yes, if your partner has had a semen analysis in the last 12 months, we can go through these results during your consultation.
No, you do not need to come at a particular point in your menstrual cycle. You can come in for your appointment when you are on your period as long as you are comfortable.
We are delighted to announce, having received notification from the HFEA, that we intend to re-open at some point in the week commencing May 11th. The introduction of our Virtual Consultations and Treatment Consultations, it means that we are able to put everything in place ready for you to begin your treatment without any delay, once we recommence.
If you or your partner (if applicable) have had any previous investigations such as blood tests and semen analyses in the last 12-24 months, please bring these along to your appointment. These tests may provide the team with useful additional information about your circumstances.