It is our fundamental obligation to ensure that we protect the long term health of women and babies so that we can look back and say that we have done absolutely the right thing.
We have responsibility for the future, not just the present.
We are creating families.
Professor Geeta Nargund,
Founder and Medical Director | CREATE Fertility
Our vision is to provide the most natural, safe and successful fertility care possible for every patient we treat. We are transforming the IVF sector, to put the health and wellbeing of women and their babies first: both throughout treatment and for the long term.
Our mission is to use the latest scientific techniques and knowledge, including advanced ultrasound scanning, to design personalised fertility treatment plans that offer the best chance of success and put the health of women and their babies first. We also aim to deliver safe, high quality fertility treatment that is accessible and affordable.
We know that creating a baby is an emotional journey. Our friendly medical experts are committed to making it as easy as possible by keeping our values at the forefront of all we do:
- Honesty – We provide a personal treatment plan for every patient. We are honest and open, giving every patient accurate information about, costs and their chance of having a baby before starting treatment
- Transparency – We make sure that our success rates and the medical basis for all the treatments we recommend are clearly explained.
- Scientific authority – We are pioneers in advanced ultrasound and Natural and Mild IVF. Our senior team works hard to remain at the forefront of the field, developing the latest advances in treatment
- Patient friendliness – We make the treatment journey as easy as possible for our patients with clear communication, warmth, and an individual approach tailored to give each one the best possible chance of success
- Dedication – We are dedicated to providing fertility care focused on ‘quality’ and not ‘quantity’. Our approach is aimed at achieving better health outcomes for mother and baby in the long term.
At CREATE Fertility, we are very proud to have helped many women with challenging conditions and complex medical histories who have been refused treatment elsewhere. IVF treatment at CREATE Fertility is different from high-dose conventional IVF treatment. Our medical and scientific leaders are at the forefront of assisted reproduction and unrivalled in the UK for Natural and Mild IVF. Led by world-renowned Professor Geeta Nargund, all of our fertility doctors, nurses and embryologists are trained in Natural and Mild IVF by our medical and scientific leaders. This ensures that we will always offer you fertility treatments of the highest standard, personalising treatment to maximise your chance of success.
- Focused on the long-term health of mother and baby – Our pioneering approach to fertility treatment focuses on the health and well-being of the mother and baby. Our lower drug dose treatments reduce the burden, risks and side effects of fertility treatment to achieve healthier outcomes.
- Specialists in advanced ultrasound – Our Advanced Ultrasound Scan is the foundation of our approach. We have pioneered the use of ultrasound to provide detailed and accurate insight into fertility.
- Tailored treatment for best results – The only true way to get a real understanding of your success rates is to have an Initial Consultation and Scan where one of our experienced consultants will discuss the likelihood of success, specifically based on your situation, giving you a more accurate assessment of your chances using IVF treatment.
How we measure success
Our personalised treatment protocols deliver successful results whilst protecting the health of women and babies.
There are a number of factors that affect success rates; we, at CREATE, judge success not simply by one number but by improving health outcomes, lowering risk of complications and reducing treatment side effects.
We are specialists in using advanced ultrasound to maximise success and will be able to offer advice and recommendations based on our in-depth diagnosis. Your chances of success and your health and safety are our priorities, and all aspects of treatment will be discussed to allow you to make an informed decision.
Our award-winning medical team has been at forefront of developing highly effective IVF treatment that puts the health and well being of women and babies first for many years. Conventional IVF treatment brings with it risks for mother and child that are a direct result of the higher doses of drugs involved. At CREATE we offer a genuine alternative.
Why CREATE should be your first choice
We provide women-friendly treatment that delivers better health outcomes for mothers and babies. Our pioneering approach focuses on the quality of eggs, not egg quantity.
Our vision is to promote gentler fertility treatment which offers women the best chance of success and reduces the emotional, physical and financial burden associated with IVF.
Watch Vicky and John's IVF journey at CREATE Fertility
Want to discuss your options?
Get in touch with us to discuss any further questions or to book an appointment.