It is our fundamental obligation to ensure that we protect the long term health of women and babies so that we can look back and say that we have done absolutely the right thing.
We have responsibility for the future, not just the present.
We are creating families.
Professor Geeta Nargund,
Founder and Medical Director | CREATE Fertility
To provide less drug orientated and less invasive treatments.
To provide the most natural, safe and successful fertility care possible for every patient we treat.
To put the health and well-being of women and their babies first.
To use the latest scientific knowledge and advanced ultrasound technology, to design personalised fertility treatment plans that offer the best chance of success and put the health of women and their babies first.
Our experts are committed to making your journey as easy as possible by keeping our values at the forefront of all we do:
- Honesty – We provide a personal treatment plan for every patient.
- Transparency – We make sure that our success rates and the medical basis for all the treatments we recommend are clearly explained.
- Scientific authority – Our senior team works hard to remain at the forefront of the field, developing the latest advances in treatment.
- Patient friendliness – We make the treatment journey as easy as possible for our patients with clear communication, warmth, and an individual approach.
- Dedication – Our approach is aimed at achieving better health outcomes for mother and baby in the long term.
How we measure success
Our personalised treatment protocols deliver successful results whilst protecting the health of women and babies.
There are a number of factors that affect success rates; we, at CREATE, judge success not simply by one number but by improving health outcomes, lowering risk of complications and reducing treatment side effects.
We are specialists in using advanced ultrasound to maximise success and will be able to offer advice and recommendations based on our in-depth diagnosis. Your chances of success and your health and safety are our priorities, and all aspects of treatment will be discussed to allow you to make an informed decision.
Our award-winning medical team has been at forefront of developing highly effective IVF treatment that puts the health and well being of women and babies first for many years. Conventional IVF treatment brings with it risks for mother and child that are a direct result of the higher doses of drugs involved. At CREATE we offer a genuine alternative.