IVF treatment with donor sperm
We work with only recognised and licensed donor banks to provide the best quality sperm. They can give you information on their skin, eye and hair colour and educational background before helping to match you with a donor. You will come into the clinic to meet with the doctor, who will devise a treatment plan for you. Following this, you will meet with a nurse to be matched with a donor or to arrange to have sperm from outside transferred to the clinic.
IVF using donor sperm key facts
- We work with only recognised & licensed donor banks.
- All sperm donors have to be in good health, they are screened for STDs & some genetic disorders.
- All sperm is assessed as high quality before being approved for donation.
- The sperm donor will not be financially or emotionally liable.
CREATE Fertility runs a successful egg sharing program which enables women who are willing to share their eggs to have IVF for a significant treatment cost reduction. The treatment cycle is carried out exactly as it would be otherwise, but after the egg collection half of them are given to an egg recipient who pays the cycle cost. If there is an odd number of eggs collected then you will be able to decide whether you or the recipient receives the remaining egg.
Egg sharing key facts
- The bulk of the treatment cost is paid for by the egg recipient, meaning that this is one of the cheapest forms of IVF treatment available
- Most suitable for women under 36 years-old with a normal egg reserve
- Assisting another woman to become a mother is very rewarding