Discover our pioneering approach to IVF treatment
We have pioneered a new approach to IVF treatments, with a focus on a more natural, physiological approach. Our experienced consultants will assess your individual circumstances and design a treatment plan which is tailored to you. Every woman and couple have a different situation and it is necessary to undertake a detailed medical history, utilise or perform diagnostic tests and take into account your preferences before designing the right fertility treatment for you.
It is important to remember that IVF treatment at CREATE Fertility is different from the conventional, high stimulation IVF approach. We perform only Natural and Mild IVF, having a depth of experience and expertise in these treatments which is unrivalled in the UK.
If you have a question about CREATE Fertility or choosing the best IVF treatment option for you then you can speak to our specialists who will be happy to help.Call 0333 240 7300
Natural Cycle IVF
Natural Cycle IVF treatment is carried out with reduced use of fertility drugs. We are the first IVF clinic to offer safe and successful Natural and Modified Natural IVF as a first option.
Natural IVF key facts
- Natural IVF uses fewer drugs which reduces many of the side effects associated with IVF.
- Natural IVF is less expensive per cycle than Stimulated IVF treatments.
- By avoiding stimulating drugs, the womb is more receptive to pregnancy.
Natural Modified IVF
Modified Natural Cycle IVF is a form of Natural IVF. Medication is given for just 3-4 days aimed at blocking spontaneous ovulation & keeping follicle/s healthy.
Natural Modified key facts
- Egg & embryo quality are considered to be better in Natural Modified IVF.
- Excellent success rates for women with very low egg reserve & older age groups.
- The risk of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome is avoided with Natural Modified IVF.
Mild Stimulation IVF
Mild Stimulation IVF treatment is carried out using minimal doses of fertility drugs over a shorter period than with conventional stimulated IVF.
Mild IVF key facts
- Mild IVF is significantly shorter than conventional treatment, taking only 2 weeks.
- The lining of the womb is more favourable for implantation with Mild IVF.
- There is no hormone suppression with Mild IVF compared to conventional IVF.
Our fertility specialists
Our team of Consultants, Nurses and Embryologists are at the heart of everything we do. Our excellent track record attracts patients from around the world to have Natural and Mild IVF treatment with us. Come to one of our free open events or book a consultation at one of our fertility clinics to meet our staff and to find out more about how we combine patient comfort, a commitment to protecting the health and safety of mother and child, world-class international expertise, and cutting edge techniques to offer IVF and fertility services that are second to none.