A more natural approach to IVF
Our pioneering approach to fertility treatment focuses on the health & well-being of the mother and baby. Our experienced consultants will assess your individual circumstances and design a treatment plan which is tailored to you. Every woman and couple have a different situation and it is necessary to undertake a detailed medical history, utilise or perform diagnostic tests and take into account your preferences before designing the right fertility treatment for you.
It is important to remember that treatment at CREATE Fertility is different from conventional IVF treatment. We specialise in Natural and Mild IVF, having a depth of experience and expertise in these treatments which is unrivalled in the UK.
Natural Cycle IVF
Natural Cycle IVF treatment is carried out with reduced use of fertility drugs. We are the first IVF clinic to offer safer and successful Natural IVF as a first option.
Natural IVF key facts
- Natural IVF uses fewer drugs which reduces many of the side effects associated with IVF.
- Natural IVF is less expensive per cycle than Stimulated IVF treatments.
- By avoiding stimulating drugs, the womb is more receptive to pregnancy.
Natural Modified IVF
Modified Natural Cycle IVF is a form of Natural IVF. Medication is given for just 3-4 days aimed at blocking spontaneous ovulation & keeping follicle/s healthy.
Natural Modified key facts
- Egg & embryo quality are considered to be better in Natural Modified IVF.
- Excellent success rates for women with very low egg reserve & older age groups.
- The risk of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome is reduced with Natural Modified IVF.
Mild Stimulation IVF
Mild Stimulation IVF treatment is carried out using lower doses of fertility drugs with the aim to achieve a mild response, this is over a shorter period compared with conventional IVF.
Mild IVF key facts
- Mild IVF is significantly shorter than conventional IVF, taking only 2 weeks.
- The lining of the womb is more favourable for implantation with Mild IVF.
- There is no hormone suppression with Mild IVF compared to conventional IVF.
Our fertility specialists
Our team of Consultants, Nurses and Embryologists are at the heart of everything we do. Our excellent track record attracts patients from around the world to have Natural and Mild IVF treatment with us. Come to one of our free open events or book a consultation at one of our fertility clinics to meet our staff and to find out more about how we combine patient comfort, a commitment to protecting the health and safety of mother and child, world-class international expertise, and cutting edge techniques to offer IVF and fertility services that are second to none.
Not sure what fertility treatment is right for you?
Get in touch with us to discuss any questions or to book an appointment.