Our price promise to you
At CREATE we pride ourselves on transparency and honesty for both your treatment and our pricing.
- Honesty – We give every patient accurate information about treatment cost and their chance of having a baby before starting treatment.
- Transparency – We make sure that our success rates and medical approach are clearly explained in relation to all our treatment.
Personalised treatment, individual pricing
All of our treatments are specifically tailored to your individual needs, so treatment costs are calculated on a bespoke basis. The costs listed below are a guide only so please contact us if you would like to know more.
Less drugs, reduced costs
Natural and Mild IVF require lower amounts of medication when compared to conventional IVF treatment, this means you only pay for the medication you require which reduces the overall cost of treatment.
Download our price guide
Our price guide gives you a full list of services
We want to make growing your family less stressful and more manageable, that's why our price guide gives you simple and clear pricing information.
Your funding options
Cost is one of the biggest implications of private infertility treatment, we aim to make our treatments accessible for all so that's why we offer different funding options to help growing your family less stressful.
over 12 months
- Spread the cost to make treatment more affordable with our payment plans
- Reduce the financial burden
- 12 and 24 month plans avaliable
- 3 and 6 cycle packages
- Better value for patients who require more than one cycle
- Can offer better success rates in some patient circumstances
- Funding available for patients eligible for treatment on the NHS
- Ask your GP for a referral if you fit the NHS criteria
- Enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art private clinics
Frequently asked questions
Each patient is different and so is their treatment. At CREATE Fertility, we tailor treatment to you in every area, from number of bloods tests, level of medication and frequency of scans. This personal approach means you only get the treatment we believe you need to give you the best chance.
We are always transparent and honest about pricing at every stage of your treatment journey. At your initial consultation we give a detailed price estimate for the treatment we recommend. Depending on how your treatment progresses, there may be a need to review protocols based on your circumstances and in order to maintain the optimal chance for success there may need to be additional medication or scans. Any modification to your journey will be discussed in detail before anything is actioned. You will be fully aware of any potential costs.
Mild Cycle IVF requires more stimulation medication which increases to the overall cost. A point to remember when comparing, Mild IVF uses significantly less medication than some conventional high stimulation protocols and so is a lower cost.
We accept bank transfers and all major cards (except AMEX), but cannot accept cash in clinic. We also have finance options available for 12 or 24 months and are the only clinic to offer a 0% interest option. The 0% finance option is available over a 12 month period.
We are one of the UK’s largest national providers of specialist fertility care, with clinics in many major cities across the country. We work hard to make sure our pricing is the very best value for money in each local area. This has enabled us to share savings with patients on the cost of treatment.
All of our patients have individual treatment plans drawn up after an Initial Consultation. This means that the exact amount for each patient will vary depending on their treatment and circumstances. We have split these out in more detail below, but for an exact breakdown, you will need to have an Initial Consultation. Additional costs could include:
- HFEA fee (£80 mandatory per cycle for all patients at all clinics)
- Medication (varies depending on your individual requirement)
- Blood tests (additional tests may be required throughout your treatment)
- Sedation (required for each egg collection)