Your first appointment at CREATE Fertility
The first step to having any IVF treatment with us is to come for a fertility consultation and ultrasound scan. We can then personalise an IVF or other fertility treatment plan, designed to give you the best chance of having a baby.
Why have a Fertility Consultation with CREATE?
- Personalised Natural and Mild IVF treatment We will create a treatment plan that will give you the best chance of having a healthy baby
- Advanced ultrasound scanning The results of our comprehensive scan will determine the most successful treatment for you
- All our diagnosis and treatments are always led by doctors You will be seen by a consultant in reproductive medicine and they will design your treatment plan
- No selection criteria for treatment CREATE Fertility treats cases from the most simple to the most complex. We treat many patients who have had failed treatment or been turned away elsewhere, such as those with low ovarian reserve. If you are ovulating, we will do our best to offer you a chance to have a baby
- Start treatment straight away Fertility treatment is time sensitive and for most women it’s possible to start treatment as soon as your next natural menstrual cycle. At CREATE Fertility we don’t have a waiting list
What to expect
Your Consultant will do some basic health checks and discuss your medical history with you
The doctor will then perform an advanced ultrasound scan looking at:
Your egg reserve - looking at the antral follicle count
The health of your uterus, endometrium (womb lining), ovaries and follicles - by examining the blood flow to each
The quality of your eggs - blood flow to the ovaries and follicles gives indirect information about the quality of eggs
Any polyps, fibroids - or other factors that could be affecting implantation or causing miscarriages
Your Consultant will explain your scan results, answer any questions you might have and will take you through your tailored treatment plan.
You can then spend some time with your patient coordinator to discuss the costs of your treatment, when to start and counselling will be offered.