St Paul's Open Evenings
Join us at our next open evening
Come along to our next free open evening at our St Paul's clinic, in London, to find out more about our fertility treatment options, speak to our staff and get a feel of our state-of-the-art clinic.
You will also have the opportunity to have a free one-to-one consultation with one of our experienced fertility consultants who will be able to discuss your options and answer all your questions.
Why come to an open evening?
Our events are always led by a fertility consultant who will talk you through:
- Our philosophy and treatment options
- The science behind Natural and Mild IVF treatments
- The different types of fertility issues and how we can help you overcome them
- The patient journey; the process and the benefits of our safer approach
- Your next steps
- 5:30PM Arrival and welcome
- 5:45PM Fertility talk from one of our Consultants
- 6:30PM Group Q&A session
- 6:45PM One-to-one consultations
Book your place
Tickets are free, but numbers are limited to enable us to give you the best possible experience so please book in advance to reserve your place.
We hold our open evenings on a regular basis, so even if you cannot make the next one, please check the upcoming event dates.
Look inside our St Paul’s Clinic
Want to know more about our St Paul's clinic
Get in touch with us to discuss any further questions or to book an appointment.