Create Health Limited trading as Create Fertility (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The data controller is Create Health Limited of 14 Cavendish Place, London, W1G 9DJ and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under number Z280988X.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: this is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Website, or in person when you visit our clinics, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide in association with any services that you ask us to provide, when you use the Website and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other personal data.
- Information we collect about you: with regard to each of your visits to our Website and use of our Website in relation to services that we may provide to you, we may automatically collect the following information:
- personal details, booking and payment information and medical details relevant to any consultations that you request from us and/or third parties;
- technical information, including the location and internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
- information about your visit to the Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources: this is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide from time to time.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways with your consent and/or pursuant to any contract that you enter into with us (including in order to provide you with healthcare services) and in order to comply with our regulatory obligations and any reasonable record retention obligations to which we are subject.
We will use the information that you give to us, the information that we collect about you and the information that we receive from others:
- to provide the services that you request from us (in particular to provide health services to you, to maintain our accounts and records, to promote our services and to comply with our regulatory obligations in relation to those services) and to enable third parties to provide any other services that you request via us;
- to administer your user account and enable us to communicate information to you;
- to carry out our other obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with any further information, products and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to access and store your medical records;
- to process your payment for our services;
- where agreed with you, to make a medical referral for you to a third party;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and/or
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
Where we receive information about you from a third party, we will notify you of the source(s) of such information including the identity and the contact details of the data controller and/or its representative in relation to that data; the purpose and legal basis for the processing of that data, categories and recipients of the data (if different from the above).
We will retain information in line with our data retention policy/procedures and our regulatory obligations.
Storage of your information
Your personal information will be stored by us on secure servers and/or at secure locations in the UK.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in compliance with our legal obligations:
- as is reasonably necessary in order to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request or, where you have requested to receive such information, to inform you about other products or services that we offer, under the Create Fertility or any other brand;
- to third parties outside the European Economic Area provided that where such transfer of personal information is to a third party in a country that is not recognised by the European Commission as providing equivalent protection to you as would be applicable for a transfer to a provider within the European Economic Area, then such transfer shall be subject to a binding agreement in terms recognised by the European Commission as providing such protection; and/or
The third parties to whom we may disclose information in connection with the above will include (as applicable):
- providers of laboratory/pre-diagnostic testing or medical services;
- providers of IVF support organisations;
- payment services providers;
- clinicians and other medical staff who will be involved in your care and providing products and services you request; and
- any purchaser or prospective purchaser of Create Health Limited or of the whole or a substantial part of its business and assets that relate Create Health Limited.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features as required by law in order to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right:
- to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you;
- to have any incorrect data that we hold about you rectified;
- to have the personal data that we hold about you erased (subject to any overriding requirements) and/or to have the processing of such data restricted in line with your legal rights;
- to request that the personal data we hold about you is provided to you (or your nominee) in a standard format;
- where our processing of your data is based upon consent, to withdraw such consent at any time;
- to lodge a complaint with regard to our processing of your personal data with the relevant supervisory authority (please see: https://ico.org.uk/);
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of the above rights.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.