COVID-19 Treatment terms and conditions
COVID-19 TREATMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COVID-19 Treatment Cost Support Scheme - Patients who are in any one of the following categories are eligible to benefit from the COVID-19 Treatment Cost Support Scheme:
- Unwell with COVID-19 symptoms as detailed by current Public Health England guidelines.
- Diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Self-isolating due to a member of their household having COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Asked to self-isolate due to contact tracing requirements.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms & Conditions any time. Please check back regularly for any changes.
Abandoned cycle fees
Eligible patients will be required to pay abandoned cycle fees in line with Create current policy as stated in terms and conditions. They will be eligible for a credit towards future treatment based on the number of scans that had taken place in their abandoned cycle:
- 1-2 scans - £200 off towards future treatment.
- 3 or more scans - £300 off toward future treatment.
- To be eligible for this credit, the patient’s accounts must be fully up to date and with no outstanding balance.
- The Credit will be valid for three months and applied at the time of starting the new treatment.
- Patients will only be eligible for one credit per patient or couple.
Unable to complete a fresh transfer:
- Eligible patients who are unable to complete their fresh transfer after an egg collection due to COVID-19 symptoms/infection will be eligible to receive a discounted of £400 on the subsequent Frozen Embryo Transfer.
- Normal freezing costs will apply.
- Eligible patients will receive a refund of £250 on freezing costs if all embryos placed in storage are thawed/transferred within 3 months from the date of freezing.
- Eligible patients who are undertaking a package treatment will be offered a 3-month extension of their treatment package expiration date.